Sunday, November 1, 2009

tutorial

-Test: Type Racer
-Speed: 35wpm
- Accuracy: 96.6%

-Speed: 42 wpm
- Accuracy: 98.3%

After I took the test the second time, my speed and accuracy increased. I think that being familiar with the test helped. By the time I took the second test I knew what to expect. After the first test, I knew the second to start and to make sure I ended with a period to stop the timer.

Tutorials are helpful tools that are provided to teach people about certain applications or programs. I think that tutorials can help for both basic skills development and improvement. There are so many tutorials available for a wide variety of programs and applications, some may include teaching about basic skills, and others include improving skills. The tutorial that I found teaches people how to use Photoshop to make a jack-o-lantern out of a plain picture of a pumpkin. The tutorial that I found is a video that teaches people with both basic skills in Photoshop and it also improves the skill of those who already know basically how to use Photoshop. The tutorial teaches how to use a few basic tools within the program as well as some tools that aren’t as common.

http://www.tutcast.com/photoshop-pumpkin/

No comments:

Post a Comment